HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, TheophilusOne, 1 invisible), 3,255 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Daryl] #84050
01/15/07 02:24 PM
01/15/07 02:24 PM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
Well, there are horror stories regarding ND's, that is for sure...but don't close your eyes to the many more horror stories that come from the MD's. If people had any idea of how many people die from the side-effects of drugs, well...you would think twice about going to the regualr MD.

Sadly, most of the ND's are involved in some kind of Eastern mysticism healing (iridology, kinesology, etc.)but, if you can find a good ND, and they are out there, it is well worth it.

If you can't find a good ND, go to a MD and get the blood work all done, ask for the records yourself, and mail them to Uchee Pines or some other natural clinic that will try to help you remedy your health issues without the use of drugs.

I believe in MD's for diagnosis and emergencies...but not for getting rid of health problems....they have little training in cause & effect and prevention....their training lies mainly in diagnosing the disease and figuring out what is the best drug for the disease...

There are even companies, Daryl, that I have heard of, where you can send your blood work to, and have it analyzed. Let someone figure out what is wrong, then take it from there....using the natural remedies....

Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Tammy Roesch] #84054
01/15/07 02:59 PM
01/15/07 02:59 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I came across this site on blood analysis:

http://www.blood-link.com/article.htm?articleid=K2V3-2S

What do all you think of this information?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Daryl] #84055
01/15/07 03:23 PM
01/15/07 03:23 PM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
I don't agree with some of that, Daryl. There is a book out there called, "Eat For Your Type"...and they have diets for each of the different blood types... Depending on your type, you might be recommended to eat meat. I do not believe that meat is healthy for anyone, no matter what the type.

Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Tammy Roesch] #84061
01/15/07 04:13 PM
01/15/07 04:13 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
What about the other blood analysis part?

Do you agree with that?

Daryl smile

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Daryl] #84064
01/15/07 05:31 PM
01/15/07 05:31 PM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
Yes, I think it is a very good test...it is after the test, when they try to tell you that you need to "eat meat" that I have a problem with. I have talked with people who have had this test done, twice.... one right after the other, like a 1/2 between. The first time, they just take the test, the 2nd time, they eat something really good or something really bad, and take the test again, and there is a major difference in the blood between the two tests. I would like to get one of those machines myself, as I think it could really help people see the benefits and dangers of what they are eating....

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Tammy Roesch] #84070
01/15/07 07:47 PM
01/15/07 07:47 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Is the following true though from that site?

Quote:

This process (referring to the blood analysis), says Parker, indicates where in your body you may have health issues to address.

It's the "where in your body" that I am really wondering about.

Daryl smile

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Daryl] #84072
01/15/07 08:05 PM
01/15/07 08:05 PM
Tammy Roesch  Offline
North East OHIO
Well, I have a big question mark on that one. Don't know how I missed that part... That sounds a little like iridology, where they look in your eye and tell you which knee you had surgery on 12 years ago... I don't like that.. I know though, that you can see a marked change in the blood by eating good/bad food very quickly, within minutes....but I really question if they can tell "where in the body" you are having trouble. Personally, I think that if a person believed that, it would open the door for an unscrupulous person to really take advantage of them and sell them all kinds of remedies that they "need" for that particular part of their body.

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: Daryl] #84100
01/16/07 06:41 AM
01/16/07 06:41 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Various countries and states would have their own regulations regarding the practice of naturalpathic medicine. The older Naturalpaths may not have had the accredited schooling that they have now, as well as the associations, and such. At least they have had for the past twenty years. Unfortunately many are into 'new age' practices.

I personally know a SDA naturopathic physician and I have taken over 60 hours of Medical Missionary Training classes from him. In his classes he teaches how to filter out much of the erroneous ideas in the "alternative / complementry" healing field. He basis his practice and treatments on the SOP natural laws of heath, as well as a solid scientific base. He has also been an administrator of a medical clinic.

His name is Rob McClinttock. I believe he has was on 3abn years ago. He is active in teaching the laymen principles for working the right arm of the gospel. He has given classes throughout the USA as well as other countries and in recent years has gone on mission trips to preach and to treat disease in some of the Latin American countries.

He has put together an herbal " Gods Healing Leaves" as a result of his classes and people asking for a good herbal with out the "new age" intrusions. Rob keeps up on the latest scientific literature and applies this knowledge in his practice and in formulating vegan products that I can trust. His products are available at an affordable price and the sales proceeds support his ministry. He is located in the state of Washington not far from the Canadian border. He has a website, http://www.healingleaves.com

I believe that Curtis Akins, seen on 3abn is a Naturalpathic physician as well.

Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: crater] #85036
02/08/07 09:22 AM
02/08/07 09:22 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
I didn't find a forum where we can respond to Barbara Kerr's letter; so as her health and treatment are part of my topic, I chose this one. Sorry but it is the closest as I could think of, in what is available to choose from. My guess is that Daryl will move it if it is not the best spot.

My mother and I met Barbara and her mother a few years ago when Barbara was on her latest cookbook tour. They had a table at a market that carried the "natural foods" on the self along with the regular items. The town was college town, lot of "new age / spiritualism" there. They were there witnessing, so we went to show our support and purchase a cookbook. We found Barb and her mother very nice and happy for a couple of "sisters" stop by.

I was sorry to hear of her more recent health problems, but am glad she is finding treatment that appears to be working for her. Will keep her in my prayers.

When Barb was telling about her treatment, I recalled this post in the "NEWS" that Daryl posts. Wonder if there is any connection in the two treatments?

I enjoyed Barb's excellent cooking programs. I don't watch to many of the current cooking programs as there is just a little to much "mischief", going on now in the 3abn kitchens for my taste.

Last edited by crater; 02/08/07 09:23 AM.
Re: What Do You Know About Naturalpath Doctors? [Re: crater] #85535
02/17/07 01:14 AM
02/17/07 01:14 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I know a couple who went recently to a Seventh-day Adventist ND in Miramichi, NB.

This ND has a website: http://www.riversidenaturaltherapy.com/

Daryl smile

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!