HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, TheophilusOne, 1 invisible), 3,320 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED #87880
04/14/07 07:58 PM
04/14/07 07:58 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
We are now eady for this week's study.

The study material for this week can be accessed at the following link:

http://www.ssnet.org/qrtrly/eng/07b/less03nkjv.html

Let the study and discussion begin. \:\)

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: Daryl] #87891
04/15/07 11:16 AM
04/15/07 11:16 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The Memory Text is a good beginning for this week's study and discussion:

Quote:

" 'Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please' " (Isaiah 49:9, 10, NIV).

What is this Memory Text actually telling us?

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: Daryl] #87897
04/15/07 02:22 PM
04/15/07 02:22 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is another good quote from the Sabbath afternoon section:

Quote:

God, though, knows the future. He has proved that to us, again and again, by some of the incredible prophecies in the Bible. Many of these prophecies were written well in advance of the predicted events. And, sure enough, time and again the events happened just as the Lord said in the prophecy. We know this because today, looking back over history, we see the prediction in the Bible, and then we can see that the prediction came true. "Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7, NKJV).

Then there is the following EGW quote:

Quote:

Christ is over all the works of His creation. In the pillar of fire, He guided the children of Israel, His eyes seeing past, present, and future. He is to be recognized and honored by all who love God. His commandments are to be the controlling power in the lives of His people. {CET 81.3}

The above quote says that Christ sees the "past, present, and future." In other words, He sees the future just as clearly as He sees the past and the present.

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: Daryl] #87898
04/15/07 02:29 PM
04/15/07 02:29 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is another EGW quote in which we see how God revealed the future to her:

Quote:

"Yet now when I send you a testimony of warning and reproof, many of you declare it to be merely the opinion of Sister White. You have thereby insulted the Spirit of God. You know how the Lord has manifested Himself through the Spirit of prophecy. Past, present, and future have passed before me. I have been shown faces that I had never seen, and years afterward I knew them when I saw them. I have been aroused from my sleep with a vivid sense of subjects previously presented to my mind and I have written, at midnight, letters that have gone across the continent, and arriving at a crisis, have saved great disaster to the cause of God. This has been my work for many years. A power has impelled me to reprove and rebuke wrongs that I had not thought of. Is this work of the last thirty-six years from above or from beneath? ... {1SM 27.1}

EGW shared in the above quote that the past, present, and future passed before her.

God speaks through His prophets. God speaks through His messengers.

God reveals the future through His prophets. God reveals the future through His messenges.

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: Daryl] #87899
04/15/07 02:34 PM
04/15/07 02:34 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I found the following interesting verse and question in Sunday's section:

Quote:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

As the author asks:

1 - What warning about prophets is Jesus giving to us?

2 - What's implied in those words?

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: Daryl] #87915
04/16/07 02:03 AM
04/16/07 02:03 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The answer to those questions in my previous post is in Sunday's section:

Quote:

Jesus' warning about false prophets can be understood to contain the idea that true ones will exist, as well. After all, if we were to reject all prophets—that is, reject the gift altogether—there would be no need of the warning about false ones.

In other words, there isn't any sense in a counterfeit, unless the true ones still exist, as in the case of EGW, and who knows who else today.

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: Daryl] #87917
04/16/07 02:11 AM
04/16/07 02:11 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
 Originally Posted By: Daryl Fawcett
I found the following interesting verse and question in Sunday's section:

Quote:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

As the author asks:

1 - What warning about prophets is Jesus giving to us?

2 - What's implied in those words?

I once listened to a study given by a pastor of another faith talk about prophets. He said that scripture gave more warnings regarding false prophets than it had to say regarding true prophets.

In Matthew 24:24 Jesus seems to be warning about:

false christs

false prophets

Apparently both will use great signs and wonders to deceive.

Quote:
"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (1John 4:1)

There have most likely been false prophets through out the ages. Jeremiah sure encountered false prophets during his prophetic ministry. But there appears to be one that is known as, "the false prophet". Who or what is "the false prophet"? How would "the false prophet" differ from a false prophet? Will false prophets be filled with unclean spirits, spirits of devils, be under the control of "the false prophet"?

Quote:
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, working miracles?

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Revelation 16:13, 14

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: crater] #87925
04/16/07 06:05 AM
04/16/07 06:05 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Is the prophetic gift received through training? Is it something another person or another prophet can teach?

We are seeing an increase in the opening up of schools to teach others how to become "prophets". The founders of these schools and their students claim prophetic gifts are learned from self effort and practice.

Here are just a couple of items in regards to some School's of the Prophets

Quote:

Elijah School of the Prophets Prophetic Degree Program

Core Courses
Plan I - Associates Degree
Plan II - Bachelors Degree
Advanced Studies

Course Study Includes:
• Ministerial studies with emphasis on the Prophetic
• Gifts of the Spirit
• Intense training on hearing the voice of God
• How to apply the Prophetic to your life, ministry
. and the church Courses Offered (Each Course is 5 Units):
Bible Survey I, II, III, IV
Manual for Ministering Spiritual Gifts
Prophetic Orientation & Vocabulary
Prophets & Personal Prophecy
Prophets & the Prophetic Movement
Prophet Pitfalls & Principles
Apostles, Prophets & the Coming Moves of God
Church History
Prayer, Spiritual Warfare & Intercession

Core Courses for ADVANCED & ELECTIVE STUDY:
Course Study Includes:
• Intense studies on:
..Ancient civilizations
..World history and how they relate today
• Cultivation of Prophetic Word
• Delivery and presentation
Courses Offered (Each Course is 5 Units):
The Call
Elements of Dream Interpretation (E)
Prophetic Vocabulary & Symbols (A)
Ancient Civilizations & World History (A)
Systematic Theology I, II (A)
Hermeneutics (A)
English & Grammar
Homiletics & Public Speaking (A)
Biblical Prophetics in the Millennium (A)
The Making of a Prophet I, II, III, IV (A)
Introduction to Apostolic Ministry (A)
Prophetic Praise & Worship (E) http://elijahmanna.com/school/courses.htm

WHAT IS PROPHECOLOGY?

Prophecology” is a phrase coined by Master Prophet E. Bernard Jordan, yet another brainchild of the Master Prophet. Find out more:
http://www.prophecology.com/whatisprophecology.html

Bishop Jordan also has a School of the Prophets:
At Bishop E. Bernard Jordan's School of the Prophets:
 Quote:
What You Will Learn:
Ramah —The Place of Training. Deals with an analogy that compares the stage of development that King David was in when he went to Ramah, to the phase of development that you pass through in the process of maturity today.

Prophetic Fathers —Deals with the necessity of having men step into a level of maturity where thy can hear and speak forth the counsel of the Lord, functioning as fathers in the Church providing oversight and covering.

Divine Order in Training—Learning the rank, file, order and protocol within the House of the Lord.

Bethel—The Place of Training, further teaching on functioning within the House of the Lord.

Gilgal—The Place of Training - entails aspects of the actual training that the Old Testament prophets received, and makes the comparison to the stages of development experience today.

Ministry of the Seer—Explains the ministry of the seer and teaches the distinction between a prophet and a seer.

Purpose of the Seer—Delineates the function of purpose of the seer ministry.

Seeing in the Realm of the Spirit—Explores the ability to see into the realm of the Spirit and what to do with the visions that are seen.

The Judgment of the Lord—The Urim and Thummin—Gives a historical study on the Urim and Thummin with a comparison to the manner of judgment that is exercised by the Body of Christ today.

Renewing the Mind—The essential need to study the Word of God in order to overcome the various mindsets, traditions, and errors that have been mistaken for truth.

Understanding the Glory—Studying the glory of the Lord; its definition and its function.

Old Testament Seers—Specific historical study of the Old Testament Seers.

The Heart of the Shepherd—Deals with the proper attitude that all ministry gifts should have towards the flock of God.

Levels of Prophecy—Deals with the various types of prophecy and their function in the Church.

Cutting Covenant For Team Ministry—Teaches the necessity of loyal relationships for the maximum effectiveness of ministry.

Ascension Gifts—Discusses the gifts that were given to the Church by Jesus upon His ascension into Heaven.

Learning to Cleave—Understanding the setting of the Lord and the Elisha principle.

Ministering Out of Relationship or Out of Prostitution—Explores the importance of correct motives and right relationships in ministry.

The Prophet and The Local Church—Discusses the ministry of prophets and how they are to function in the local church to their maximum potential of blessing.

The Purpose of Eldership—Understanding elders, their purpose and their qualification.

Prophesying From the Individual or Corporate Realm—Discusses the difference between prophetic words that are for the Body of Christ at large, and those that are meant for specific individuals.

Ministry of the Prophetess—Can women prophesy? YES! This is a study on the prophetesses of Scripture.

Ministering in Divine Order—Examines the issue of authority and submission within the House of the Lord. http://www.bishopjordan.com/school_prophecy/school_prophets/school_prophets.htm

What type of prophets is Master Prophet E. Bernard Jordan and the "prophets" he is turning out?
 Quote:
Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them. Deuteronomy 13:2

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Romans 16:17

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in My Name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. Deuteronomy 18:20

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Luke 16:13

At Bishop E. Bernard Jordan's Cosmic Economics Cruise:

Quote:
Over 80 people attended the Cosmic Economics Cruise with the Master Prophet. Some of the people were attending this workshop for the first time and were blown away by the Cosmic Economics Principles. Joel Milan, a young and upcoming multi-millionaire said "During the workshop I really had to go inside myself and start to see which business deals I need to keep or let go. I really started to understand why I have the passion I have for my work and why I keep the company that I keep." Gwendolyn Brooks, a nurse who also was a first time attendee, said "I am going back to school for business and I am starting to take my passion for shoe design as my livelihood.

Some people who were attending Cosmic Economics for the second time started to see more opportunities that they have not seized for their life or business, such as Prophetess Angela Carter quitting her job. By working the Cosmic Economics Principles, Prophetess Antoinette Harris has generated booming ideas for her second book, Prophetess Dawanda Thomas was able to buy a multi-million dollar home with no money down, and Prophetess Yasmin Best, a business owner whose goal was to loose over 75 lbs, met that goal and is still loosing. These are just a few of individuals that have changed their lives using the Cosmic Economics principles.

Third-time attendees also shared their experiences and how they are living their passion. Prophet Donald and Prophetess Gloria Kelley love living in a huge mansion with over twenty rooms and owning two brand new Mercedes Benz. Prophetess Kelley says she is doing what she loves to do: talk to people over the phone. Prophetess Cynthia Clark is expanding and is purchasing another property. Prophetess Justine Simmons shared that her books and business deals are really taking off. http://www.bishopjordan.com/teaching_lesson/news_article/news.htm

Last edited by crater; 04/16/07 06:09 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: crater] #87939
04/16/07 04:52 PM
04/16/07 04:52 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Scripture tells of Samuel and Elijah, chosen of the Lord to be two great prophets in Israel. Apparently neither wrote a book of Scripture, though both were involved with the Schools of the Prophets.

The chief subjects of study in these schools were the law of God, with the instructions given to Moses, sacred history, sacred music, and poetry. Mental or physical well-being was also the subject of divine providence, and came within the sphere of divine law.

"The use of figures and symbols caused the lessons given to be more firmly fixed in the memory. The great truths of God's providence and of the future life were impressed on the young mind. It was trained to see God alike in the scenes of nature and the words of revelation. The stars of heaven, the trees and flowers of the field, the lofty mountains, the rippling brooks--all spoke of the Creator. The solemn service of sacrifice and worship at the sanctuary and the utterances of the prophets were a revelation of God."

What about the "Schools of the Prophets" that are being established today? Are they turning out "prophets" or "profits"? Are they teaching the Law? How are they reveling God? Do they magnify the law and make it honorable?

Quote:
Since the days of Joshua the government had never been conducted with so great wisdom and success as under Samuel's administration. Divinely invested with the threefold office of judge, prophet, and priest, he had labored with untiring and disinterested zeal for the welfare of his people, and the nation had prospered under his wise control. P & P, Pg., 603, 604

Quote:
The Schools of the Prophets

The Lord Himself directed the education of Israel. His care was not restricted to their religious interests; whatever affected their mental or physical well-being was also the subject of divine providence, and came within the sphere of divine law.

God had commanded the Hebrews to teach their children His requirements and to make them acquainted with all His dealings with their fathers. This was one of the special duties of every parent--one that was not to be delegated to another. In the place of stranger lips the loving hearts of the father and mother were to give instruction to their children. Thoughts of God were to be associated with all the events of daily life. The mighty works of God in the deliverance of His people and the promises of the Redeemer to come were to be often recounted in the homes of Israel; and the use of figures and symbols caused the lessons given to be more firmly fixed in the memory. The great truths of God's providence and of the future life were impressed on the young mind. It was trained to see God alike in the scenes of nature and the words of revelation. The stars of heaven, the trees and flowers of the field, the lofty mountains, the rippling brooks--all spoke of the Creator. The solemn service of sacrifice and worship at the sanctuary and the utterances of the prophets were a revelation of God.

Such was the training of Moses in the lowly cabin home in Goshen; of Samuel, by the faithful Hannah; of David, in the hill dwelling at Bethlehem; of Daniel, before the scenes of the captivity separated him from the home of his fathers. Such, too, was the early life of Christ at Nazareth; such the training by which the child Timothy learned from the lips of his grandmother Lois, and his mother Eunice (2 Timothy 1:5; 3:15), the truths of Holy Writ.

[b]Further provision was made for the instruction of the young, by the establishment of the schools of the prophets. If a youth desired to search deeper into the truths of the word of God and to seek wisdom from above, that he might become a teacher in Israel, these schools were open to him. The schools of the prophets were founded by Samuel to serve as a barrier against the widespread corruption, to provide for the moral and spiritual welfare of the youth, and to promote the future prosperity of the nation by furnishing it with men qualified to act in the fear of God as leaders and counselors. [/b]In the accomplishment of this object Samuel gathered companies of young men who were pious, intelligent, and studious. These were called the sons of the prophets. As they communed with God and studied His word and His works, wisdom from above was added to their natural endowments. The instructors were men not only well versed in divine truth, but those who had themselves enjoyed communion with God and had received the special endowment of His Spirit. They enjoyed the respect and confidence of the people, both for learning and piety.

In Samuel's day there were two of these schools--one at Ramah, the home of the prophet, and the other at Kirjath-jearim, where the ark then was. Others were established in later times. . . . .

The chief subjects of study in these schools were the law of God, with the instructions given to Moses, sacred history, sacred music, and poetry. The manner of instruction was far different from that in the theological schools of the present day, from which many students graduate with less real knowledge of God and religious truth than when they entered. In those schools of the olden time it was the grand object of all study to learn the will of God and man's duty toward Him. In the records of sacred history were traced the footsteps of Jehovah. The great truths set forth by the types were brought to view, and faith grasped the central object of all that system--the Lamb of God that was to take away the sin of the world. P & P, Pg. 592, 593, 594

Quote:
To Elijah was entrusted the mission of delivering to Ahab Heaven's message of judgment. He did not seek to be the Lord's messenger; the word of the Lord came to him. And jealous for the honor of God's cause, he did not hesitate to obey the divine summons, though to obey seemed to invite swift destruction at the hand of the wicked king. The prophet set out at once and traveled night and day until he reached Samaria. At the palace he solicited no admission, nor waited to be formally announced. Clad in the coarse garments usually worn by the prophets of that time, he passed the guards, apparently unnoticed, and stood for a moment before the astonished king. P & K Pg. 120, 121

Quote:
The schools of the prophets, established by Samuel, had fallen into decay during the years of Israel's apostasy. Elijah re-established these schools, making provision for young men to gain an education that would lead them to magnify the law and make it honorable. Three of these schools, one at Gilgal, one at Bethel, and one at Jericho, are mentioned in the record. Just before Elijah was taken to heaven, he and Elisha visited these centers of training. The lessons that the prophet of God had given them on former visits, he now repeated. Especially did he instruct them concerning their high privilege of loyally maintaining their allegiance to the God of heaven. He also impressed upon their minds the importance of letting simplicity mark every feature of their education. Only in this way could they receive the mold of heaven and go forth to work in the ways of the Lord.

The heart of Elijah was cheered as he saw what was being accomplished by means of these schools. The work of reformation was not complete, but he could see throughout the kingdom a verification of the word of the Lord, "Yet I have left Me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal." 1 Kings 19:18.

As Elisha accompanied the prophet on his round of service from school to school, his faith and resolution were once more tested. At Gilgal, and again at Bethel and Jericho, he was invited by the prophet to turn back. "Tarry here, I pray thee," Elijah said; "for the Lord hath sent me to Bethel." But in his early labor of guiding the plow, Elisha had learned not to fail or to become discouraged, and now that he had set his hand to the plow in another line of duty he would not be diverted from his purpose. He would not be parted from his master, so long as opportunity remained for gaining a further fitting up for service. Unknown to Elijah, the revelation that he was to be translated had been made known to his disciples in the schools of the prophets, and in particular to Elisha. And now the tried servant of the man of God kept close beside him. P & K Pg., 224, 225

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson Study #3 - Bible Prophecy FULFILLED [Re: crater] #87954
04/17/07 12:45 AM
04/17/07 12:45 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The prophets were a crucial part of God's communications system to fallen humanity, as the verse at the beginning of Monday's section testifies.

Quote:

"Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper" (2 Chron. 20:20).

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!